- Solid operational performance, growth on all lines of business and care for clients, partners and community
- Life, health and property insurances, the most important contributions to sales growth
- Over 192 million lei in claims paid to clients and injured third parties
- Additional support for clients and community in the context of COVID-19
Allianz-Tiriac Asigurari started the year 2020 with solid results, the figures of the first quarter indicating sales growth on all lines of business and consolidation of operational profitability.
Life, health and property insurance segments had the most significant contributions to the total sales growth, which allowed for the process of balancing the portfolio to continue.
- In terms of the entire business, sales advanced by 10% in the first quarter of 2020 year-over-year and exceeded RON 393 million.